REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY LAW
We advise clients on investments in the real estate sector with our substantial experience in the sector’s legal and commercial practices.
The chamber lawyers have significant experience in drafting and negotiating conveyance deeds, lease deeds, landlord-tenant agreements, financing documents, stamp duty levy advisory, etc.
- Advising clients on various aspects of real estate transactions related to the above aspects.
- Property due diligence and title verification in relation to ownership and occupancy.
- Providing due diligence services qua properties located at various locations in India, including but not limited to performing, encumbrance verification, legal zoning and permitted usage of the land/properties, issues relating to the development of properties having locational proximity to protected monuments, forests, coastal regulated zones, etc.
- Conducting due diligence relating to land ceiling/s, non-transferable lands,
- Providing services in relation to the regulatory approvals.
- Representing client for partition suits, wills, probation, etc.