One of the most competitive sectors, the Aviation Sector post its liberalization has picked up the pace. LCC (Low-Cost Carriers), private and public airlines are currently dominating the market. With the merger of Tribunals bill passed and brought into effect in 2017, now TDSAT is the Appellate Tribunal for Aviation disputes as envisaged under the AERA (Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India) Act, 2008.
- Represent clients before the TDSAT for disputes between service providers, qua issues relating to Airports aeronautical services & air transport services.
- Handling commercial negotiations between airports and Airlines Operators.
- The lawyers are involved in handling all kinds of aviation matters (consultative & litigational) relating to domestic & international airlines, Non-scheduled operators like charter operators and air taxi operators as well as Air cargo services.
- Regular conveyancing in contracts concerning aviation leasing, licensing, registration as well as liability claims.
- Drafting of agreements of leasing and sale of Aircrafts.
- Handled Summit Aviation Ltd. aviation litigation.