- Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Seminar on the Fundamentals & Future of Dispute Resolution in ABC&T (Airport, Broadcasting, Cyber & Telecom), at Lalit Ashok in Bangalore (Sep 8-9, 2017).
- SCL (Society for Construction Law) India – 7th International SCL Conference, with national & foreign speakers from around the globe – representing various Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) & private construction companies, government departments and Institutional Arbitration forums (SIAC, LCIA, ICC, DIAC & MCIA) at Hyatt, New Delhi & India International Centre (IIC), Delhi (Nov 10-12, 2017).
- Indian Council for Arbitration (ICA) Arbitration Symposium, “Building the future of Domestic & International Arbitration” On issues of Arbitration disputes in Oil and Energy Sector, Dispute resolution in Construction Industry & Investment Treaty Arbitration, having distinguished speakers, Darius Khambatta – Senior Counsel, Bombay High Court, Ketan Parikh – Senior Counsel, Bombay High Court, Tejas Karia – Partner & National Practice (Head) Arbitration, Sardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co., Alexandros Panayida – Partner, Clifford Chance, T. Baskaran – Chairman, Chartered Institute of Arbitration, Malaysia, Sheila Ahuja – Counsel, Allen & Overy LLP, Hong Kong, Wesley Pang – Associate, Shearman & Sterling, Ajit Patwardhan – Contract Management Expert, World Bank & Rattan Singh – Chairman, India, Society of Construction Law, UKBombay, (July 28-29, 2017)
- Income Tax Appellate Tribunal 75th Platinum Jubilee Celebrations Seminar, present Guest of Honor, Hon’ble ex-President Shri Pranab Mukherjee & Hon’ble Finance minister Mr. Arun Jaitley, ex-Chief Justice Shri T.S. Thakur, Union Minister of Law & Justice Shri D.V. Sadananda Gowda and Union Minister for Communications & Information Technology Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, at Convention Hall, The Ashok, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi (24th & 25th January, 2016).
- Open Debate on the National Judicial Appointments Bill Supreme Court Judgment with the panelists including Hon’ble Finance minister Mr. Arun Jaitley, moderated by Mr. Arnab Goswami at FICCI Auditorium, New Delhi (October 2015).
- TDSAT Seminar on Regulatory Framework and Dispute Resolution in Telecom, Broadcasting and Cable Services Sectors, at Panjim, Goa (October 3-4th, 2015).
- TDSAT Seminar on ART of Convergence (Adjudication, Regulation, Telecommunication), at New Delhi (February 6-7th, 2016).
- Indo-Norwegian Cooperation Programme in Law Joint Ph.D. Workshop, at National Law University, Delhi (May 19 to 22, 2016)
- NCLTBA felicitation Seminar for the constitution of the NCLT & NLCTA (2016).
- 3RD BRICS Legal, Signing of the New Delhi Declaration & launch of International Dispute Resolution Centre for BRICS & Emerging Economics, Indian Habitat Center, New Delhi (Sept 10-12th, 2015)
- Transfer Pricing Course, organized by the International Fiscal Association (IFA), (December 2016)
PAST-AFFILIATIONS (Dr. Shashwat Bajpai)
LEGAL & JUDICIAL
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice D.K. Jain, Former Supreme Court of India January 2010 Judicial Clerk, Conducted extensive research for and assisted in the preparation and proofreading of judicial decisions qua Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation, and Company Laws. Drafted opinion on Legal Literacy Missions.
- Mr. Goolam E. Vahanvati, Former Attorney General of India April 2011 Legal Intern, Assisted in Supreme Court and High Court proceedings; Researched and assisted in Supreme Court matters, like the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Case and The Satyam Case.
- Mr. Gopal Subramanium, Solicitor General of India July 2008 Legal Intern, Drafted a Comparative Analysis on the US, UK, Indian, Australian and Canadian Judgments relating to Constitutional, Arbitration and Criminal matters, adjudicated upon from Jan 2008 to July 2008. Researched and assisted in Supreme Court matters, inter alia, relating to Constitutional and Telecom matters like Bombay blasts case, NDNC Case, etc.
- Mr. K.K. Venugopal, Attorney General of India, Former President, Union Internationale des Avocats July 2010 Legal Intern, Drafted and prepared Approach Notes in addition to Supreme Court assistance; Researched and assisted in matters, inter alia, relating to Constitutional Law, Law of Arbitration, Criminal Procedure and Interpretation of Statutes.
- Mr. Harish Salve, Former Solicitor General of India January 2009 Legal Intern, Assisted in Supreme Court proceedings and provided Research and assistance in matters, inter alia, relating to Constitutional Environmental cases like M.C. Mehta v. U.O.I and Criminal cases, like R.K. Anand case & Akshardham case.
- Dr. Abhishek Manu Singhvi, Former Additional Solicitor General, and Present National spokesperson of Congress Party, India July 2009 Legal Intern, Assisted in Supreme Court and High Court proceedings; Researched and assisted in Supreme Court matters, like Harshvardhan Lodha v. Rameshwar Jute Mills and D.K. Basu v. State of W.B.(Amicus curiae).
- Karanjawala & Company, Advocates June 2009 Legal Intern, Assisted the Associates and Partners in the Supreme Court matters, inter alia, relating to Civil Procedure, Company Law (Oppression and Mismanagement) and Criminal Procedural Law (Rogue Investigations).
NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS (NGOs) & CORPORATE
- Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative November 2010
(NGO In special consultative status with Economic and Social Council of the United Nations)
Field Investigator, Visited the Prisons in Rajasthan, India and carried out a study on the availability of legal aid to undertrials and convicts, as part of the Police Reforms Scheme; Conducted the survey by interviewing the jail inmates and other Prisoners.
- National Commission For Women (NCW) (National NGO) September 2006
Legal Consultant, Assisted in the work of the Commission’s Complaint and Investigation Cell; Filed First Information Reports (FIR) with the Police Officers and Prepared Action Transmission Reports (ATRs) on behalf of the female victims.
- Multiple Action Research Group (MARG) (NGO) February-March 2009
Legal Intern & Research assistant, Did extensive Research on various Police laws, Domestic violence laws & drafted Right to Information applications (Right to Information Act, 2005).
- White Libra, Consumer Forum (NGO) June-July 2008
Legal Consultant, Associated with the Consumer Redressal System and assisted in the Commission’s Complaint Cell; Provided Legal solutions for complaints on Motor vehicle offenses, Telecom, Information Technology and Banking Matters.
- Synergy Adlabs Media Ltd. (CORPORATE) April – May 2008
Legal Consultant, Provided Legal Backup for the core team working for the show on Star Plus, “AAP KI KACHERI” (People’s Court); Drafted Petitions for Mediation on case laws provided by the NGO.
- VODAFONE Essar Mobile Services Ltd. (CORPORATE) June 2010
Legal Intern, Assisted their Legal and Regulatory Dept. in various Consumer matters and License agreements.