Law Chambers of Dr. Shashwat Bajpai (drsblawchambers) values and respects the privacy of everyone contributing towards drsblawchambers’s aims, objects and services. Protection of all personal information, pertaining to its employees, associates at all levels, partners, retainers, professionals, interns, trainees, researchers, specialist consultants, counsels; its proposed and existing clients, clients’ directors, management, staff; website visitors, employment seekers, etc., from unauthorized access, damages, use, modification, disclosure or impairment is of the utmost importance to drsblawchambers and we are committed towards safeguarding the same.
In this policy, the words “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to Law Chambers of Dr. Shashwat Bajpai (drsblawchambers) (www.drsblawchambers.com) and the privacy mechanism outlined identify personally identifiable or personal information that may be collected, how such information is used, and the choices you have regarding our use of this information.
You have the right to refuse to provide the personal information including any sensitive personal information and data to drsblawchambers, which shall be subject to the rights of drsblawchambers.
2. Purpose of Collection and Extent of Use of Personal Information
Your personal information including sensitive personal information and data may be required by drsblawchambers for performance of its obligations, duties and exercise of our rights in India or out of India in the following manner:-
- to administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement / contract you have with us,
- to perform our contractual obligations and render our services, – to promote our business, services, aims and objects,
- to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to the activities and goals of our organization,
- to process enquiries or applications submitted by you,
- to process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate about our activities, services and research,
- to allow you to subscribe to our newsletters,
- to best serve you, we may share your personal information including sensitive personal information with other members, associates, partners, employees and data processors including service providers that provide support services to us,
- to meet statutory obligations,
- to the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements,
- We may use the information for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
All information provided to us by you through any mode of communication shall be treated as voluntarily released information. Your e-mail, physical address or any other mode of communication, as per the practice of drsblawchambers may be used by drsblawchambers to respond to you.